Wednesday, September 1, 2010

This is my very first card made with copics! This summer, I took all 3 of Jen del Muro's Copic Classes at Scrapper's Boutique. I loved them all. I vowed not to get started with the copic markers because I have so much other art stuff (official description I swear *insert grin here). However, I love coloring with these markers.Truth is, I've always loved to color! I used to buy tons of color books for my boys. But, they soon lost interest in them in favor for match box cars, action figures, and legos. And still, I had a drawer full of coloring supplies. But, ah, I digress. So... I have more art stuff! I've lost my room amongst my things! I vow that in the near future I will have my room organized, (don't ask me when, but it'll happen)! Any one want to lend me their cleaning fairy? Hmmm... One day!

Supplies used: MFT stamp with sentiment, Webster's Pages printed paper, Bazzill swiss dot paper in red, American Crafts glitter paper, Neenah white paper and MFT Die-Namics flower swirly thing (yep, another official term *grin*)

2 comments:

  1. super cute! I can't wait to get busy with those lil markers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is cute! i think i need some silver glitter paper. i always forget to use that stuff. hugs and hopefully i'll see ya this week!

    ReplyDelete